Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askme1974 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 03:37 PM
    What's the best way to pass an alcohol EtG test?
    Is quitting drinking 30 hours prior enough of a window? I feell like this test is so unreliable...
    Brunam Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Sep 2, 2012, 03:50 PM
    Drink lots and lots of water

Sep 2, 2012, 11:36 PM
    I know. I'm just wondering how reliable that approach is. It will actually be closer to 60 hrs, I believe, and it was about 8 beers. I'm around 190 lbs, 37 yrs old, and I actually worked out a lot the day I drank. One thing that worries me, though, is that my family has a history of "sluggish" livers.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by askme1974 View Post
    I know. I'm just wondering how reliable that approach is. It will actually be closer to 60 hrs, I believe, and it was about 8 beers. I'm around 190 lbs, 37 yrs old, and I actually worked out a lot the day I drank. One thing that worries me, tho, is that my family has a history of "sluggish" livers.

You are taking advice from a child. If you "water down" it will show.

Sep 3, 2012, 03:55 PM
    OK, but there is noting illegal about drinking water. Also, what exactly do you mean by, "it will show"? I've heard of the "false positive" associated with too much water in the urine, but I seriously doubt I can drink that much water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass a ETG alcohol test in 60 hours? [ 11 Answers ]

Im a 21 year old male, 5'7", 150 lbs. I am wondering if I can pass an ETG test in 60 hours after a few days of a little drinking. On Sunday I drank two 24 oz budlights, on Monday I drank a half a pint of Henessey and on Tuesday night I had 5 shots of bacardi. I have to drop on Friday before noon,...

How to pass EtG alcohol test in less than 24 hours [ 1 Answers ]

How to pass EtG alcohol test in less than 24 hours

Chances I pass an ETG Alcohol Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I had an ETG test on a Wednesday. The last time I drank was a Friday (about 104 hours) and had about 4-6 beers (no hard liquor). I am 5'10 and 145lbs. The only reason I am worried is because on Wednesday (7 days before my test) I probably drank 9-10 beers and the day before I probably had 5,...

How do I pass an EtG alcohol test? [ 8 Answers ]

I drank last and really regret it because I am not suppose to be drinking, but I found out today that I have to take an EtG test in the morning, and am wondering if anyone knows from experience how to pass it? I am not going to drink anymore because it is not worth this much stress, but I am moving...

Ways to pass an EtG alcohol test? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an EtG alcohol test today and drank 2 beers on Sunday night. Will that test positive and is there a way to beat the test through detox or other products? And would exercise and/or watter consumption help?

View more questions Search