Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    42212 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 2, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Any advice for an up and coming freshman.
    I'm starting high school in a few days anyone have any tips?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 2, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Be yourself. Join clubs you are interested in. Study early. Ask your teachers for help if you need it. Get good grades so you can get into a great college. And most of all... have fun!
    42212 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 2, 2012, 09:09 PM
    Thank You :)
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 2, 2012, 09:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 42212 View Post
    Thank You :)
    You are welcome! Let us know how your first week of high school goes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freshman Year [ 2 Answers ]

Omg Its Going to Be My First Year Of High school in A Month Im So Scared and I Dnt Know What To DO Also Im Chubby And I Dnt Want People To Make Fun Of Me ( But I'm Running :) ] Im Scared to have classes with Seniors and I'm Scared Of what The Teachers Might Say if I come late to class.. I Just...

Senior Freshman [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm a freshman this year and I'm really good friends with a senior at my school. Our families hang out A LOT and we've grown really close in just a couple months. A couple weeks ago he told me he sort of likes me and I really didn't know what to say. I REALLY like him, but I'm afraid the age...

Cheating Fianc?e Coming By Today... Need Advice! [ 28 Answers ]

I will try and keep it short, but the basics are that my girlfriend of 4 years and fiancée (we were to be married in 2 months) had been growing distant and telling me she had second thoughts about the marriage and the relationship over the last month or so. Also been feeling very distant. It came...

Mean Freshman [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, as a few of you know, I'm a senior in high school and it's my last day. I'm leaving for a class trip tomorrow. Pretty much got my life together, got my college choice ready.. Something happened today that got me a little bothered... The Freshman at this school suck... Big time... All there...

Freshman and Senior [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I have always been wondering if its OK for a freshman to date a senior. Does anyone think in high school that a 3 year gap is that big? Thanks for any answers :D I mean I have my eyes on this older guy (junior) but for now I'm only in the 8th grade so I honestly have no chance, but I was...

View more questions Search