Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    42212 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 2, 2012, 12:59 PM
    I'm having dreams of being murdered.
    Last night I had a dream of being murdered. I'm not sure if it's a sign or?.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 5, 2012, 04:28 PM
    Just a dream...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 5, 2012, 04:30 PM
    If I died every time I dreamt of being murdered, I'd be dead 300 times over. Heck, if I was raped, or sold into slavery every time I dreamt about it, I'd be in big trouble.

Dreams are dreams. They're your subconscious. They're not a sign of things to come.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams about getting murdered [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, so I am 13 years old and I have a problem. My sister is 15 and keeps having these intense dreams about getting murdered and also my mom and dad are having dreams about her getting murdered too. So she is saying that she is going to get murdered and all this stuff, and yesterday we went to Salem...

Dreams of wife and kids being murdered [ 13 Answers ]

My husband had a dream that someone broke into our house and went into the kids rooms first and killed them and we rushed in there and then they killed me and he was shot in stomach but not killed they made in watch them cut me up with a chainsaw and put mine and the kids bodies into blue plastic...

I keep having dreams about people getting murdered [ 1 Answers ]

In a bunch of my dreams my family and I keep getting murdered. I do have a crazy fear that someone is going to murder me. I don't think its my fear all of its doing. I've been having them repetetively for a couple weeks now. Last night a gang of really strong female christmas carolers in July which...

Dreams of being murdered [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me... I keep having dreams about being chased and brutally murdered with an ax. In the most recent dream, we were all homeless, but there was one crazy guy who bullied everyone else. Then he went into the woods and murdered a man and took his clothing and other...

View more questions Search