Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Jul 10, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Thank you guys so much. I just don't know anymore. I called one of my old friends we parted but I thought that she should know and she was so rude to me she didn't even let me talk. Then my other friend called but all she cared about was talking about herself. The only true friends I feel I have right now are you and didi.
    I am still very angry... my husband keeps trying to send me out for a while. I don't want to go I don't want to have to answer a million questions about her. I don't even like talking about her and it hurts to say she has passed away. My heart just hurts so bad. I am glad she isn't in pain anymore but it really hurts. Every time I think of memories I just cry. My husband thinks that I am depressed... maybe I am but don't I have a right to be? I don't have a good relationship with my mom... and Tammy was like my mother. My mom is making me go back to work tommarow and I just don't know if I am ready. This whole town feels so much different without Tammy in it. I was mad at my aunts because they were over at her house rearanging her stuff and cleaning. Why would they do that? I am just so ANGRY AND HURT!

Jul 12, 2007, 07:53 PM
    Today was hard also. My uncle bryan tammys husband gave me a ring of hers that she wanted me to have. Then he wanted us to go through her clothes I only took a few items... I felt so guilty doing it, but I also wanted her clothes to remember her by. I miss her so much. The funeral is on Saturday I hope that I can stay strong till then.

Jul 14, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Okay so today is the funeral I hope that I can get through today. I didn't get much sleep last night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

As an Aunt, do I have any rights? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am the aunt of a wonderful little boy who is 18 months old. Sadly, my brother, who is his father, passed away almost one year ago. For the last year, it has been a struggle to see my nephew on a regular basis without dealing with arguments or harassment from his mother. Going back,...

Boy Kills In The Game [ 4 Answers ]

LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF A FILM A Boy Buys A Game From A Magazen .when He Plays The Game He Kills In The Game .next Morning The Police Is Out Side At A Murder Seen.play The Game Again Kills Again. When He Think He Is Not Plang The Game Is Autuly Still In The Game. At The End He Give The Game To His...

Aging aunt [ 6 Answers ]

My aunt is 89 and acting up in her condo--told the desk clerk her great-grandchild had been kidnapped. She lives with her daughter and there's a love/hate relationship. She doesn't want an aide to sit with her while her daughter is at work, nor does she want to go to a home. How can we convince...

View more questions Search