Ask
    malll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Cbse class 12 project biology
    I want to do a project on human evolution.pls help me
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 2, 2012, 09:22 AM
    I see that cbse is India, but is class 12 comparable to senior year of high school in the US (when you are age 17-18)?

Human evolution evidence is rapidly changing and is a fascinating area of study.
    I would find one of the most recent archeological search results and write about how it is changing/adding to the hominid family tree. There's the Denisovans, a Siberian branch that allegedly interbred with homo sapiens.

There's the topic of the mystery of the Neanderthal and why they went extinct.

Another good topic is DNA of populations, another area of study that is rapidly growing as more and more people are tested.

Another is the supposed wiping out of most of homo sapiens about 70,000 years ago by the caldera that exploded in Asia and how our DNA doesn't go back further than that, the 'Adam and Eve' of that time. Is there possibly any older DNA evidence, perhaps from those who walked across the land bridge to Australia?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biology investigatory projects for class 12 cbse? [ 3 Answers ]

I need a project in biology investigtaory now...

Biology investigatory projects for class 12 cbse [ 10 Answers ]

I want 2 do project under plant physiology . Studying in class 12 cbse . I need topics so that I can start working towards it .

Topics for project of biology class 11 cbse [ 0 Answers ]

Please suggest me some topics for biology project cbse course. For making model orin cd and file.

Topic for investigatory project in biology for class 11 cbse [ 2 Answers ]

Please please please help me out to find a nice topic for investigatory project in biology for class XI (cbse)... please...

View more questions Search