Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preacher308 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 08:47 AM
    What is it? Is there Home Treatment for me to do?
    I shave my genital area about every 3 to 4 months because of the extra long thick hair. I shaved while in the hotel, using the hotel razor on the 28th of July in Dubai just before my flight to the US 29 July. During the 16 hour flight to Houston I noticed myself getting sick with a chronic caught. After landing in Houston 29 July, I felt weak and my head was spinning but I kept going. I picked up my rental car and it took about 30 minutes to build up the strength to drive. I took my blood pressure meds on the plane and I checked my pressure during the 30 min wait. (128/91). While on the highway it got so bad that I parked in the nearest rest area about 1700hrs and passed out. I woke up about 2am 30 July had to go to the toilet. I noticed pain in my genital area and both legs. It was so painful to walk, taking 20 min or more to walk 20 feet. Going back to my car my legs become so weak I fell to the floor to wake up about 45 min later (due to the hard floor). About 4:30-5am, I was off to sleep again, this time it was 1800hrs when I woke up. After 3 days of rest 29 July to 30 July I felt better and could drive safely. (3 days? 29 July in Dubai and 29 July again in the US and 30 July in the US = 3 days) Ok now you know everything leading up to my problem, I continue by saying I drove to a Truck Stop to take a shower when during the shower I noticed a lot of pimples on and around my penis and scrotum. Thinking they there ingrown hair pimples I put alcohol on it and when I arrived in North Carolina and in my hotel room I used the alcohol and a safety pin to remove the hair which there was no hair inside the pimples however I continue to put alcohol on the sores daily and to this date 2 Sept. one sore I opened on my penis got bigger and has not healed. The others I opened have healed but remain there. There are many different sizes of white looking pimples (no pus inside) all around the penis and scrotum of my genital area but not on my legs. There is no pain, swelling or itchiness (Except when I rub on the alcohol). Question; Is there Home Treatment for me to do? What do I do?

Sep 2, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Can a person really spontaneous combust?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher308 View Post
    I shave my genital area about every 3 to 4 months because of the extra long thick hair. I shaved while in the hotel, using the hotel razor on the 28th of July in Dubai just before my flight to the US 29 July. During the 16 hour flight to Houston I noticed myself getting sick with a chronic caught. After landing in Houston 29 July, I felt weak and my head was spinning but I kept going. I picked up my rental car and it took about 30 minutes to build up the strength to drive. I took my blood pressure meds on the plane and I checked my pressure during the 30 min wait. (128/91). While on the highway it got so bad that I parked in the nearest rest area about 1700hrs and passed out. I woke up about 2am 30 July had to go to the toilet. I noticed pain in my genital area and both legs. It was so painful to walk, taking 20 min or more to walk 20 feet. Going back to my car my legs become so weak I fell to the floor to wake up about 45 min later (due to the hard floor). About 4:30-5am, I was off to sleep again, this time it was 1800hrs when I woke up. After 3 days of rest 29 July to 30 July I felt better and could drive safely. (3 days?? 29 July in Dubai and 29 July again in the US and 30 July in the US = 3 days) Ok now you know everything leading up to my problem, I continue by saying I drove to a Truck Stop to take a shower when during the shower I noticed a lot of pimples on and around my penis and scrotum. Thinking they there ingrown hair pimples I put alcohol on it and when I arrived in North Carolina and in my hotel room I used the alcohol and a safety pin to remove the hair which there was no hair inside the pimples however I continue to put alcohol on the sores daily and to this date 2 Sept. one sore I opened on my penis got bigger and has not healed. The others I opened have healed but remain there. There are many different sizes of white looking pimples (no pus inside) all around the penis and scrotum of my genital area but not on my legs. There is no pain, swelling or itchiness (Except when I rub on the alcohol). Question; Is there Home Treatment for me to do? What do I do?

This sounds dangerous to me - it would be foolish to diagnose you over the Internet. You need to see a Physician.

It could be a staph infection, it could be just about anything. You probably need to be on antibiotics.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2012, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher308 View Post
    Can a person really spontaneous combust??

What does this have to do with home treatments for genital problems?

It's difficult to take you seriously when your follow-up is about spontaneous combustion.

Yes, there have been cases.

Sep 3, 2012, 12:19 AM
    Dear Judy Kay Tee,
    Sorry about spontaneous combustion question. It was not a follow-up question. There was a section that asked if I had additional questions. I did not know it was associated with my genital problem. Please forgive me. I am serious about the spontaneous combustion question as well. I will explain this to you after I take care of my genital problem. Again forgive me for the mix up with the 2 questions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Sounds like a possible blood or other infection from the razor. This is past home treatment and should be seen by the doctor
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 05:39 AM
    I guess it is a foregone conclusion, but if the razor you used in Dubai was not in a sealed package, anything could have been on it. And taking a safety pin to the postules was compounding the infection.

Yes, get yourself to a doctor like yesterday.
    putsyday Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 12:54 PM
    In the future, don't shave. Use scissors if your hair is so long. Had the razor been used before you used it? Try treating it with hydrogen peroxide, not alcohol. That seems to be good for everything.

Nov 20, 2012, 12:49 AM
    Dear Judy Kay Tee,
    Now that my problem from before is cleared up. I want to go back to my question about spontaneous combustion. As I said to you before I am serious about the spontaneous combustion question. I did ask the doctor about spontaneous combustion. This is the story I told to him. Please Note: This is a true story. I am keeping it short Ok.
    A little over a year ago when I was in Iraq I got a numbness feeling in my right thigh nearly centered between the knee and hip. I was thinking it was from having so many keys in my right pocket for so long. I removed the keys from my pocket and did not think more about it. The numbness went away but returned about 3 months later. I took everything out of my pocket now and after about a week or so the numbness went away, just to return again about 3 months later.. This time it started as the same numbness but it was hot. Just in that area was hot and continued to get hotter. As it got hotter the Synonyms felt like when you hold your hand about 6 to 12 inches above a candle, very intense pain. There are no markings; no redness; no swelling; there is nothing to show for the pain. I put ice on it, could not feel the ice but the internal pain did go away but the numbness stayed. This happened again about 6 months later so I bought a cold pack to cool it down. I did not think about spontaneous combustion until I saw a show about it on the Discovery Channel.
    That is why I asked you if it were true or was it just a TV program. After taking care of my genital problem, I asked the doctor about spontaneous combustion. He said it was in my mind due to me watching the TV program, however it happened again and as of now there is no more numbness. The numbness has been replaced by a small pain, but not enough to be concern about just a small feeling of pain. My special operation military training has made it so I have very high tolerance to pain therefore what’s very painful to you is just a feeling of pain to me. I told the doctor about this. This time the doctor told me to get a massage on my leg to get the blood flowing and to buy these very tight medical socks. I did that and two nights ago the burning came again with a vengeance. In fact It is still burning now but not as painful. I just come from the doctor today, he told me to seek mental help because he don't see anything there. He really thinks it’s inside my mind. Please believe me “This is NOT in my Mind” this pain is real. I’m open to your suggestions before I spend more money seeking help from a mental health professional.
    Signed,
    Burning like Hell
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 01:17 AM
    The pain you are describing is usually caused by a nerve problem. It very well could be a pinched nerve. Have you visited a chiropractor? If not, that might be your next step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy caught parvo on Monday, and unfortunately I had to try home treatment [ 12 Answers ]

I administered the puppies first shots on Tuesday, and he is still vomiting up yellow vomit, what can I do at home to help him get better and how long does it take for him to die if he is not going to make it

Treatment in home [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know what treatment For Inability to defecate or Defecation difficulty Especially that going to doctor for that will be a shameful

Water treatment for home [ 2 Answers ]

A client has a well ,Iput a RO unit in,it has a potassium pro. Tank , softner, after the install the filter in the RO was clogged in three days with a pinkish,rusty deposit... what is it? The home is in a rustic country setting about 180 ft deep well. Thanks

Just brought parvo pup home from treatment, can she get it again? [ 2 Answers ]

I've bleached and soaked and washed and everything you can do. But I'm still freaking out. I just brought my pup home from the vet yesterday. She is doing wonderful! But I'm just nervous if she will be able to contract the virus very easily? I also just read that once your pup has parvo and...

View more questions Search