Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    capri_andrea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 07:21 AM
    How long will the cartilage piercing hurt and when to start moving it?
    I got my cartilage pierced on Friday (August 31st, 2012) and it didn't hurt that bad then. But, hours after and since then it is really painful even when I am not touching it. Also, I heard that I am supposed to turn the ring upwards at night when I go to sleep. I guess so there is movement. It hurts extremely bad to move it and the lady that did my ear said that the ring might just fall back down in the middle of the night. But, with mine that's not the case. It is staying there and I just woke up. I'm not sure if I should move it down again or not touch it. And then I also read that you shouldn't touch it for a bit after you get the piercing. Not sure exactly what to do. I just want to have the least pain possible obviously. I have a high tolerance for pain, I just feel like it is very "annoying" and "irritating". I put on the sea salt spray that the place recommended, so I bought it there. I use it 3 times a day and that stings, hurts, then I guess numbs the pain a little. Really just confused on what to do next and how to have the pain subside, even if it's just a little. Please, any advice would help! THANK YOU!

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Does cartilage piercing hurt? [ 4 Answers ]

I really want my cartilage piercing by needle done but watching videos on YouTube it looks really really painful, is it? Also what do I do if it gets infected and what are the chances of it getting infected? I have my ear lobe pierced 3 times and only my third one was really painful afterwards and...

Does piercing your cartilage hurt [ 2 Answers ]

Im Getting my Cartilage pierced and I'm only 12 so what hurts more needle or gun because I can't stand pain and I heard the gun shatters it I'm vey scared and is it safe what ear hurts less?

How long should my cartilage piercing hurt and how do I detect an infection? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced about four days ago and it was sore but not particularly painful. Yesterday though, the back fell off while I was cleaning it and the stud fell down the drain. So I dipped the other earring in the cleaning solution I was given and put it in the hole. I've heard...

How long should a cartilage piercing initially hurt for? [ 3 Answers ]

Two days ago, I had my cartilage pierced with a gun. The stud is able to turn and I'm cleaning it but it still throbs a little. I don't believe it's infected but when should I expect the initial pain to go away?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.