Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    demi13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 03:21 AM
    Is my boyfriend the right guy for me or not?
    Hi, I'm 21 years old and I have a boyfriend who is a year younger den me. We have been in love for almost a year now and we are so much in love, but there are many times that he makes me cry because he is a very stubborn type and also fond of insulting me when he gets angry on me. He is also a short temper kind of guy and sometime I really find it hard to handle him. There are times that I wanted to break are relationship but when I think about it deeply my heart hurts a lot to spend my life without him because we have been so closed to each other and I often have sex with him when we stay alone, and meantime I feel guilty of myself having sex before marriage and this hurt me most when I think about my life.I never regret of having him in my life but I doubt whether he is the right person for me to spend the rest of my life with.Please help me I badly want to know whether he is the right guy for me or not.
    303dragonfly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 05:15 AM
    I am kind of caught in a situation like your too, only mine is a little different. My boyfriend isn't stubborn or controlling or anything in that nature but there are times (most of the time) I want to break up with him. But I do love him so much it's just that I am also in love with someone that I have known my entire life and I am not sure he loves me back. So I am confused because I don't know if I should break up with my current boyfriend for the one that I have greater feeling towards, but if he don't feel the same way about me then I do want to stay with my current boyfriend. Ugh like is so confusing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a boyfriend, but this guy wants to be with me. I think I may like him too. [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 months now. I recently moved away from Texas to Iowa we're trying to keep the relationship together by phone/internet communication. Lately I've been feeling too depressed because he works a lot and I barely talk to him that much, but then this guy comes along and...

I have a boyfriend but there's another guy. Help me please... [ 4 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend but there's another guy he claims he's in love with me and willing for wait for as long. So it all started 4months ago. My boyfriend and I work together this other also work with us. Me and him started talking normal and kind of became friends. And I started to like his...

I like one guy, but have a boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are both Freshman, and he is getting a rather bit controlling. I've found that this has pushed me away and I now have feelings for a senior that I really care about. It's kind of sad, because, I'm in band with both of them, and the entire woodland section basically hates my crush...

My Ex boyfriend and a new guy [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I had been crying for a week over my ex. We had been separated for at least 8 months or more. We were together for a good solid six months and a year, I think. Well.. he was my first true love and I could not get over him. I got back in touch with him and he was dating a girl named Shannon. I...

View more questions Search