Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12thManFan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Correlation and Beta in Finance
    Sdfsdf
    jeffersonsharon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 01:20 PM

Which of the following is a common approach in dealing with uncertainty?
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Aug 25, 2010, 01:43 PM
    The first 7 are fairly common; the 15th one is usually found only on the second Thursday of each week.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 03:26 PM

That is such a fabulous answer that I'm not even going to try to say anything serious. LOL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Correlation. I'm stuck, help [ 2 Answers ]

Im in desperate need and I'm stuck: Can someone plsease tell me where I'm going wrong with this question. Calculate the sample correlation between test score and assembly time. Test Score Assembly Time (minutes) (x) (y) 40 16...

My beta again. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 55gal tank with community fish in it. Danios,tetras,cats,1angel,cherry barbs, and some hatchet fish. Could my beta be inserted into this tank?

Beta Fish [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I got Beta just like this one, 1 week ago, his a cute little Beta Fish! I would like to know what kind of water does he need, for his little aquarium, for the moment I but at W-Mart a gallon of drinking water is that good? I would like to know, Any comments? OK here is my Beta Fish!

Microsoft Anti-spyware beta [ 11 Answers ]

According to the Washington Post,Microsoft's Anti-spyware software (beta),reckons that Norton Anti-virus is a password stealer,plus other things: http://blog.washingtonpost.com/securityfix/2006/02/microsoft_antispyware_deleting_1.html Microsoft are apparently,albeit slowly,(unannounced)...

View more questions Search