Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KarenHiatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2012, 12:58 AM
    Middle ear water -- NOT inner.
    Just had a about with vertigo, & there was water in middle ear. I have frequently felt the liquid "running" when moving my head or lying on my side.
    I suspect allergy.
    Would like to learn of a homeopathic remedy.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear. [ 2 Answers ]

I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be? Ty ...

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

Water in the middle ear [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get water out of the middle ear? Or at least this is where I feel it is. I have tried hair dryer, lying on that side to let it drip out, nothing working.:confused:

Iching in middle ear and throat [ 1 Answers ]

Iching in middle ear and throat

Water in the middle ear [ 1 Answers ]

A week ago I was swimming in the sea and abruptly I felt water flowing into my left ear. It caused pain that later increased. I tried to get the water come out of the ear (jumping on one foot etc), but nothing helped. Since then I keep feeling this water in my left ear. Yesterday I went to an ear...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.