Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladysbugs Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Aug 31, 2012, 03:19 PM
    Can your boss keep your pay checks
    My daughter work 2 years for this company and they let her go saying she didn'
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 03:41 PM
    She worked there for 2 years without getting paid?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Please actually come back and post an answer to this with more details.

What country is this in ? What type of work ?
    Did she not get paid for 2 years ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boss will not pay me for hours worked [ 5 Answers ]

On Tuesday I was told to come to work earlier for my boss because she needed me, I worked 2 hours then she told me she didn't want me to come today early but the next day. But I already clocked in and worked those hours , she said she will not pay me for my misunderstanding her. Is that legal in...

Small claims court my boss o me 2 checks [ 1 Answers ]

On November 21ts I have gotten paid but my check was not singed and I called my boss they told me that me check would be over nighted to me so will have gotten in Monday or the next day those days passed and I still did not get my check I called Friday they told me the same story that they will...

Pay Checks [ 1 Answers ]

My gross bimonthly salary is $1666.66 as a nurse. I want to know what my take home pay is and how you figured it out. They government takes out 30% of my check.(did you multiply by .30 or... ):)

Garnishments of pay checks. [ 2 Answers ]

I am hoping this is the correct place to ask this question. My husband and I live in California. He has his checks garnished by the State of Oregon for past child support payments. Quite a few years ago my husband went on unemployment in the State of California. The state over paid him by...

Pay checks etc [ 1 Answers ]

Opening a check cashing business What do I need to open this business I have the building what more do I NEED?

View more questions Search