Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JPEKK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 11:48 AM
    If I have 30 direct employees in helthcare, what should be my salary?
    I have 30 direct reports and I am a Manager with MBA. What should they me? I am getting less than 85K now. I know there are people who manages 30 employees are getting way mpore than me at least the way they are living way more than me...
    How much I should demand? Any insight to this?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JPEKK View Post
    I have 30 direct reports and I am a Manager with MBA. What should they me? I am getting less than 85K now. i know there are people who manages 30 employees are getting way mpore than me atleast the way they are living way more than me....
    How much I should demand? any insight to this?

Where is this? It varies.

How much are other people in your position being paid by other companies?

I would demand nothing - I would ask the owners to sit down and discuss salary with me, and I would back up my request with facts.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 31, 2012, 12:45 PM
    I am astounded that you have an MBA and think that there is some norm across the board based on only 2 facts: healthcare and 30 employees reporting to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up Salary Employees [ 3 Answers ]

How do I set up the pay for a salary employee? Do I determine the pay based on weekly, monthly, or yearly totals. For example: The employer wants an employee to receive $1200.00 per week gross pay. Do I times that by 52 weeks (which would be $62400.00). Or do I times that by 4 (4800.00) and...

Salary Employees [ 4 Answers ]

i currently have 2 nurse practitioners who are on salary and accepted position under the condition that they only work 4 days for 10 hours a day, now they are wanting an hour for lunch and if they take that hour for lunch then they are only working 9 hours a day resulting in 36 hours a week instead...

Payroll salary employees [ 1 Answers ]

If a salary employee works less then 40 hours do they get paid for 8 hours a day or total time they had in?

View more questions Search