Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UsmanUmar97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 11:29 AM
    Best way of getting out of black magic
    According to th Anicent Chinese calendar many people said that the world's going to end in 2012.. Dec. 25 I have done a research on that, I even tried to access a website known as Iluminati-Order.org and I was so shocked... by that day I am still trying to enter that website to see what is going on there but no response they have just created that website for the members... (Illuminati Members) and Illumination is not a company whichcould probably have any member :P so what could it be many people said that Illuminatis are the people who sell there souls for a little fame and money... and how only members can access that website :/ I know ts a stupid question but still need Help :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2012, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by UsmanUmar97 View Post
    According to th Anicent Chinese calendar many people said that the world's going to end in 2012 .. Dec. 25 i have done a research on that, i even tried to access a website known as Iluminati-Order.org and i was so shocked ...... by that day i am still trying to enter that website to see what is going on there but no response they have just created that website for the members ...(Illuminati Members) and Illumination is not a company whichcould probably have any member :P so what could it be many people said that Illuminatis are the people who sell there souls for a little fame and money .... and how only members can access that website :/ I know ts a stupid question but still need Help :(

What's your question? Is the World going to end? Who are Illuminati members?

I don't know what you are asking. If it's a private site you need to join.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Careful... I think Judy is one of them...

Aug 31, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Yeah have u visited that site..?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 03:27 PM
    I haven't gone there. I am worried that if I try to log in, they will track me and hunt me down.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 04:31 PM
    By the way it is the Mayan Calender not the Chinese one, the Chinese have no end of the world expected.

Next the Iluminati-Order is a secret ( not that most people have not heard about it) group, or is suppose to be a secret group of ultra rich people that actually control and rule the world. Also the story goes on to say they know the secret arts and magic passed down from the ancient world

** someone should fire them, since they are doing a very poor job of it.

Match this with some of the same stories about the Masons and so on.

This "group" has been the subject of several movies and so on

This is just one of the many conspirisy theories where people need to blame someone else for things that happen.
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Careful...I think Judy is one of them....

Here's the secret - when you go on the site line your baseball cap with aluminum foil and I can't read your mind or beam thoughts to you. The aluminum foil acts as a barrier.

Of course, if you don't line your cap -

Sep 1, 2012, 11:14 AM
    The chinese calendar explains everything dude :P
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2012, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by UsmanUmar97 View Post
    the chinese calendar explains everything dude :P

Dude, why don't you explain it to us?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 1, 2012, 11:22 AM
    This is clearly going NO WHERE fast, even after things have been pointed out as incorrect.
    Therefore this thread is now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to come out of black magic? [ 5 Answers ]

I got married in the month of may 2010 but now we both are staying in different places Before leaving me she was loving me lot but now she hate me very much more than enemy I came to know that behind our problem there is a black magic has been done. Kindly suggest me how to come out of black...

Need to know I someone did black magic on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Need to know I someone did black magic on me?

How to get out of black magic? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in love with a boy since 3 1/2 years. He loves me very much even I do. Since 6 months we are facing problem. He is facing some financial problem and his family members have thought that I'm the reason for that and they are not allowing him to talk to me. I don't have any idea were he is. ...

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search