Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cosgirl26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 02:28 PM
    15 days late negative hpt could I still be pregnant?
    I used the pill for 1 mo. (june-july) with a period July 17 did not continue the pill had unprotected sex on July 28 and aug 1st I am now 15 days late with a negative home pregnancy test. Something similar happened to my niece with negative hpt and blood test and she was indeed pregnant and has a healthy baby boy (now 1yr) Could I still be pregnant? What are the chances? Where can I go in Colorado springs to find out for sure if I lost my insurance?
    SM3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 04:42 PM
    Go to the er and let them do one through your blood cause you could very well have a bundle of joy on the way and its better to know so you can start doing what's right if there's a baby in you.if you are congrats
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 04:44 PM
    It may be too early to test.

Wait until your next period is due. If you miss that then test again. Make sure to use first morning urine.

If you are pregnant you will need medical care. How do you plan to obtain that if you cannot afford to go to the doctor for a simple blood test? Simply giving birth will cost $12,000 plus and that's if nothing goes wrong.
    cosgirl26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 07:01 PM
    thank you both for your reply.
    To the first, I have been on prenatal for a while as I am trying for a bundle of joy... so hoping.
    To the second, I can afford a blood test but do not want to go to the ER to do so as it's 1,000 to simply walk in the door. The loss of insurance was with my work and I'm just in "limbo" for a bit until enrollment for new coverage in January. I'm just trying to figure out the actual chances of being pregnant with negative results and a missed period. I like waiting until my next period is due, which is in 2 weeks, but it's hard not to keep thinking about it in the mean time. I think I can use planned parenthood... wish me luck =)
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2012, 06:09 AM
    You should go have some beta hcg done, I had negative urine test and I was indeed pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three Days Late, Negative HPT? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently three days late for my period. I know that I had sex around the time of ovulation. My period always arrives like clockwork. I can't ever remember being three days late before, save for maybe one time when I was still on the pill. I took a test last Sunday (before missed period) that...

13 days late negative hpt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 26 years old and had a tubal litigation in July of 2009 after my second child. My last period was February 28th. I am now 13 days late for my period. I took a hpt yesterday afternoon and it was negative. Could I still be pregnant? Any advice?

Period 11 days late negative HPT could I still be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently 11 days late. Me and my partner have been trying for a baby since September. I've been charting myself and my periods have been regular at 30-31 days. I have no symptoms of pregnancy, feel normal and I have had no signs of my period either, cramping etc. I've taken a couple...

10 days late negative hpt [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I was wondering if anyone can helpme! I am 10 days late for my period and took 3 hpt and they all came up negative. My periods are rather normal.. can I still be pregnant and needablood test to confirm it? :confused:

3 days late but also 3 negative hpt? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you I had a second silent misscarrage 22/11/07 all went bk to normal quickly. We do also already have children but me and my partner are trying to conceive again. My periods are regular every month with out fail. Apart from this month as I've no signs of my period. Over the past week or 2 I've...

View more questions Search