Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Inso The Jester View Post
    And what is the differance between hating my countries law and being an anarchist?

sorry for my bad spelling

Re-read the definition of anarchist.

I have no sympathy for you, none at all.
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    I've had friends die fighting for the rights we have and you're disgracing them all. I would love to show you the violence you're looking for.

Get a grip.

I suspect Americans are dying so this person can spout political views on AMHD.

Bravo, by the way.
    Inso The Jester Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2012, 06:04 PM
    Can you please imagine being a soldier at the age of ten?

Aug 30, 2012, 06:06 PM
    By the way all that I was armed with was rocks
    Rocks against bullets
    Who do you think has the advantage?
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 06:09 PM
    by the way all that i was armed with was rocks
    rocks against bullets
    who do you think has the advantage?

You could not be more scattered in your thinking if you tried. You can't even stay on topic.

I'm tired of listening to you.

I think it's time to close this thread.

Go back to giving relationship advice. The people posting there are young. They'll think you have some credibility.

Aug 30, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You could not be more scattered in your thinking if you tried. You can't even stay on topic.

I'm tired of listening to you.

I think it's time to close this thread.

Go back to giving relationship advice. The people posting there are young. They'll think you have some credibility.
    Its about time
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Inso, you are obviously not an American, and it sounds like you are somewhere in or near one of the countries that is struggling against its corrupt government. I wish you well and an improved political situation in your country.

I am now closing this thread, since nothing useful is coming out of it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 30, 2012, 06:35 PM
    And what is the differance between hating my countries law and being an anarchist?
    There is a huge difference. And the fact that you have to ask that question shows you really don't know what you are talking about when you claim to be an anarchist.

An anarchist is opposed to the rule of law period. An anarchist wants NO laws, they simply want to do what they want without respect to others.

On can hate one's countries laws and government without being an anarchist. One can work towards changing that government. Look at Egypt!

What I glean from what you have told us is you live in a corrupt and oppressive system. You were forced to fight for things you did not believe in. You have my sympathies. But you fight this by trying to change things. The founding fathers in the US showed the world how to do that. Since then the rest of the world has tried (albeit mostly unsuccessfully) to emulate what the Americas did in 1776.

Now my suggestion to you is to educate yourself about political systems and political realities. Then work towards a better system in your country. Stop spouting phony beliefs that you clearly don't understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Domestic violence [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother of three boys and I was in a 2 year relationship with an abusive man. Recently I called the police on him after and incident and the police called dss because my children where present while I was being abused. Dss then put them in my mothers care and I am allowed supervised...

Domestic violence [ 3 Answers ]

Look my boyfriend went to jail got a 100 thousand dollar bail for domestic violence, came home 2 days later to his moms where he is now. What I want to know is when I go to court I am going to tell the truth I just don't want him to go to jail or be fined because we have a newborn together. What...

Domestic violence [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend was fighting I called the police they issued a warrant he went to jail, I got a summons to go to court as a complaint but I don't want him to go to jail so how should I convince the judge that I want to dismiss the case because I rather we stay away from each other.

Let me Introduce myself and ask about International Anarchy. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There! I´m a brazilian International Relations Student and a professor told me about the site and so, here I am. I would like to know about International Anarchy. When and where this term was used for the very first time? Is there someone before Hedlley Bull who wrote about this? I´m...

View more questions Search