Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Poo6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 06:54 PM
    My mom is cheating on my dad
    Ok. Today I looked at my moms phone and was looking thought her pictures. There was a picture of this guy and I thought It was her friend. So I looked at her messages & I found the persons messages and he was sending nude pics and mom sent them back!! What do I do? Im too afraid to tell my mom what she's doing and I'm 100% sure that they are having an affair.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Why were you doing going through your mom's phone looking at her pictures and then snoop through her messages? How would you feel if she went through your stuff?
    This is none of your business, it is between you mom and your dad and if something is wrong, it will eventually come out.
    If you had the nerve to snoop through her things, have the guts to tell her what you did.
    Poo6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 07:32 PM
    @homegirl16 I know I shouldn't have been looking at her stuff but before I went through her stuff she had a text I gave her phone to her and I accidentally opened the message and it said hey baby so I already had a clue that she was cheating but I'm still confused on what to do
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 07:38 PM
    So you took the liberty to go through all her pictures and messages. What proof was that?
    How old are you?
    Inso The Jester Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2012, 08:35 AM
    Putting yourself into other peoples problems is wrong unless they ask you to like homegirl said "if you had the nerve to look through her stuff you should have the guts to tell her what you did"
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Poo6 View Post
    @homegirl16 I know I shouldn't have been looking at her stuff but before I went through her stuff she had a text I gave her phone to her and I accidentally opened the message and it said hey baby so I already had a clue that she was cheating but I'm still confused on what to do

You know what's almost worse than snooping? Justifying and explaining the snooping!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom cheating on my dad [ 7 Answers ]

So I for one don't get along with my dad! But I know none of this is my business but my mom left her Facebook up and I went through her messages and saw she was talking to two guys one she had dated before my dad but I guess they are bootycall friends and the were talking dirty to each other and...

What do I do if my mom is cheating on my dad? [ 6 Answers ]

My parents have been married for almost 30 years. I thought they have been happily married this whole time but maybe I'm wrong. This is why I think my mom is cheating. She would be really secretive about things, like when I came into the room while she was on the computer, she would turn off the...

Mom cheating on dad [ 26 Answers ]

I hope this is the right category... yesterday I came across some of my mom's emails which showed that she and another man hve been sleeping together since christmas eve. That was scary enough, but then some of the emails started talking about hwo she was going to get a divorce from my dad, and...

My mom is cheating on my dad. [ 4 Answers ]

To start (since I know this will likely impact the response I receive) I am in my mid 20s, moved back in with my parents a few months ago after hitting a bit of a hard patch. I've noticed lately that interactions between my parents have changed. I assumed it was part of work stress, finances,...

What do you do if you know your mom is cheating on your dad? [ 2 Answers ]

It all started when my mom brought this guy to our house and they were both in her bed while my dad was at work and she was naked and he had his boxers on and my dad caught them. The rest I am to embarresed to mention but they still talk to each other on the phone and she lies to me and says that...

View more questions Search