Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randy209 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 04:00 PM
    2003 ford 6.0 powerstroke won't start now
    I just bought a 2003 F 550 with 6.0 powerstroke.. I was driving it down the road it would only get going like 58 59 mph... got off the interstate it died on me.. sit there around 1 1/2 hrs then it restarted... started back on road then it started running 75 mph then just dies and wouldn't restart.. What could be the problem with this truck?. Don't want to just go buy expensive parts and start replacing.. Wondered if anyone had any problems like this and what they did to get it running again

Check out some similar questions!

2003 ford powerstroke problems [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 03 Powerstroke that is leaking oil off the front of the Engine, through the valley, and off the back of the motor. We thought it was the o-rings on the high pressure oil pump, but none of them seem to be the prolem. It looks like the oil is coming from the bottom of the pump. Is there...

2003 f250 dissel won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I have p2285 and p2290 I already replaced the icp sensor but it doesn't start

2003 6.0 powerstroke no start when hot and no power [ 1 Answers ]

Delete the egr cooling sistem and works perfect then when I step on the gas loose all power for one minut then start working fine But now start the truk cold wait for five minuts and start to die until shut of train to start the engine an noting cranks but no start wait 15 minuts and starts...

1997 Ford 7.3 Powerstroke is hard to start [ 1 Answers ]

My 1997 Ford F250 with a 7.3 Powerstroke is hard to start on colder mornings. If I cycle the glow plugs about 10 or 12 times it will start easily. If I plug in the block heater it takes fewer cycles to start. I've checked the glow plugs with a test light, they all have continuity. I've checked...

I have a 1995 ford f-250 powerstroke 7.3l that won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1995 ford f-250 power stroke diesel 7.3 l .I drove the truck Saturday all day and parked it as usual went out to start it in the morning Sunday and it would not turn over.normally it starts hard when its cold but I had it plugged in and it always puts a cloud of unburned fuel out the tail...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.