Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara1234567890 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Help with monobenzone.
    Can I use monobenzone on my face till I get white and use a cream to maintain it or get a chemical peel to keep my new skin colour? I've heard that you initially get good results (fairness) but then all of a sudden you get brown spots coming back so to prevent this could I stop using mono after I get light and then use a maintainer to keep me looking white? Also is there any site where I can get authentic monobenzone or hq?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara1234567890 View Post
    Can i use monobenzone on my face till i get white and use a cream to maintain it or get a chemical peel to keep my new skin colour? I've heard that you initally get good results (fairness) but then all of a sudden you get brown spots coming back so to prevent this could i stop using mono after i get light and then use a maintainer to keep me looking white?

Are you using the product on your entire body until you get white or just your face?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Monobenzone is only good to use if you have vitiligo. If you are trying to lighten use a HQ based product for best result. Monobenzone often cause the skin to become disfigured you will have white dots all over. So to get eh best results use a high HQ cream for fast results.

Aug 29, 2012, 11:05 AM
    I am planning to use it just on my face for now.. Is there any advice you can give me?

Aug 29, 2012, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    Monobenzone is only good to use if you have vitiligo. If you are trying to lighten use a HQ based product for best result. Monobenzone often cause the skin to become disfigured you will have white dots all over. So to get eh best results use a high HQ cream for fast results.
    Im light brown but I want to go more than three shades lighter,I don't think using a HQ Based product could deliver those results? Do you think that I could use Monobezone till I get light (even if it is patchy) and then get some sort of laser treatment or peel for pigmentation and using a regular skin lightening cream for maintenance ? Do you know of anything that I could do/use to prevent the old skin colour from coming through?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2012, 11:49 AM
    You can use a high percentage hq or 4% or higher, there are a few creams on the market and they will lighten you without having the spots mono will give you.

Aug 29, 2012, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    You can use a high precentage hq or 4% or higher, their are a few creams on the market and they will lighten you without having the spots mono will give you.
    So how many shades lighter do you think I can get with HQ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone Powder VS Monobenzone Cream [ 18 Answers ]

Hi guys, Which is stronger and which is better? I want to see results faster , will the powder works better than the cream? I Seek your advice Many THanks Delimali Pudilan

View more questions Search