Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A96H Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Darker top lip
    My upper lip is darker than my lower lip which is normal and a pink tone. I'm slightly worried now because the difference in colour has become more prominent. Also could it be because of iron defiecency? - I could even send a pic. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

I have a dark upper lip. My lower lip is pink and normal. How can I lighten it? [ 1 Answers ]

Somehow my upper lip has gotten darker progressively over the years, but, my lower lip seems normal and has a pink tone. How can I lighten my upper lip to return to pink? Permanently.

Hives and swollen top lip [ 1 Answers ]

I have been breaking out in hives and my top lip is swollen ,I have done nothing different .What should I do ?

Advice about Lip piercing - scar tissue inside mouth by lip ring [ 0 Answers ]

I have a bump inside my lip after a few months from getting my lip pierced, Is there a way to get rid of the scar tissue, without taking the lip ring out?

Naturally dark top lip? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone:confused: I'm very devastated because I have a purple top lip and a bottom pink one! So I wanted to know do any of you have this problem and if so do you recommend anything I can buy to lighten them I've heard about pink nipple cream anyone ever tried that? Also please know that they...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.