Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jack1337 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Title of the book written by Skeeter and the maids in the Novel The Help
    In the novel The Help by Kathryn Stockett, was the book written by Skeeter and the maids titled "Help" or "The Help"? I remembered it was "The Help" in the movie and "Help" in the book, or was it vice versa? I really wanted to look into the book to check again but I already turned it in and it has already been checked out...

Check out some similar questions!

A signed book by a landlord of the famous Jamaica Inn written by Daphne Du Maurier [ 1 Answers ]

I am aware that Jamaica Inn was notorious for its illegal activities during the early days at Cromwall. It is now listed as a heritage and I am interested to know if my book,tiltled, 'Jamaica Inn' and signed by the landlord dated December 1952 is of any value? He signed off as 'H.C.Grose'. Is there...

Travelling with Romany in Rumania playing fiddle. Book written probably in the 1930s [ 4 Answers ]

This book is a classic, with black and white photos. He also wrote a book on the gypsies in Spain. I think he was either English or Irish.

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Skeeter bite delima [ 3 Answers ]

Just got back from Costa Rica and have been bitten by mosquitos, with at least 50 bites on feet an ankles... help me find something that makes my skin feel better without the itch and have it as well clear it up without marks...

Maids [ 2 Answers ]

I'm Looking To Start A House Cleaning Business On The Side.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.