Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anaperci1996 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 02:39 PM
    He hasn't texted me, so what's going on?
    OK I had date this guide for 1year we had a good relationship. But on Sunday we were supposed to go out after he get out of church. It was like 2:30i seend him a text message saying "Hey babe. At what time you going to pick me up ?" And he didn't text me back.
    So I call him at 5 he didn't answer. And now he haven't call me. I just don't understand that why he event tells me that he love me a day before and then the next day he doesn't talk to me.
    Well I don't know should I call him asking for a explanation about what happened Sunday and or should I just move on with my life.
    Please help me...
    Sugarking Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Don't call him. Give him time, he should be the person to call and explain what happened that he didn't call or anything like that, but for now just take your mind of him.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Aug 28, 2012, 11:31 PM
    Sounds a little complex. Give him enough time, when he calms down, you can talk with him. If you disturbed him, you need to apologize to him honestly. Good luck.
    anaperci1996 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Thank you sugarking and armstrongmiller for your Suggestions it did help me a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Shouldn't Have Texted. Do I Call? [ 9 Answers ]

I was in an eight month relationship that ended because she said I wasn't being intentional. I had not talked to her for ten months, but can't stop thinking about her and wishing I was forward with my feelings and intentions. Last month I texted her and she replied with a smile. I wanted to take...

My ex texted me [ 4 Answers ]

Threads merged K so my ex broke up with me christmas week after 4 months because things had 'run its course' and our rosters were hectic for December as well. We decided to do the friends thing and see how we would both take it. I sent a message xmas day with the usual happy xmas hope you made...

My ex texted me after 5 months [ 32 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 29 months broke up with me on Thursday.. I know that a lot of it was my fault. I'm having a hard time absorbing this sudden decision. I still love and care about her more than anything in the world! She says she just wants some time away. The main reason I think we broke up was...

Ex texted me! [ 4 Answers ]

My ex,whom I dated for over three years, texted me at 230 in the morning all it said was "you suck!" I have not spoken to him in almost a year. What the heck does this mean??

View more questions Search