Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gold5261 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 12:48 PM
    Irrevocable trust after death of grantor and beneficiary rights
    My father passed away several months ago.. the trustee is a beneficiary,as I am.. became an irrovocable trust at his death... isnt the trustee supposed to disclose financials (status of the trust) at death... then again semi-annually until finalization of trust?. is it also legal to increase a HELOC loan as trustee AFTER my Dad's death
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold5261 View Post
    my father passed away several months ago..the trustee is a beneficiary,as I am..became an irrovocable trust at his death....isnt the trustee supposed to disclose financials (status of the trust) at death.....then again semi-annually until finalization of trust?.....is it also legal to increase a HELOC loan as trustee AFTER my Dad's death

Where?
    Gold5261 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Where?
    Florida... he is not disclosing any of his actions since becoming sole trustee several yrs ago.it was a revocable trust before my dad passed however so I know I have to right to accounting disclosure prior to my dads death...
    Gold

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I locate my Irrevocable Trust without paperwork? [ 1 Answers ]

My mother has recently passed away. Months ago she told me she opened an Irrevocable Trust in my name, and one for my sister as well. I can not locate any paperwork and went to 2 local banks that she used, and have had no luck finding these accounts. I know they were opened within the year so she...

Irrevocable trust [ 5 Answers ]

I have a question... my mom prepared a irrevocable trust for her property since my sister and I don't get along. My sister is sneaky and seems to end up on my moms deed and so forth. My question is, in the trust that was created, in article 1.2 it states: I shall retain the right during my...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search