Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KateAnne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 10:26 AM
    50% grey... how to avoid orangey tones in dark blonde hair dye
    I am using various ash toned permanent colourants 6c and some 5c dyes and it looks oksih after one wash but after a couple of washes the grey and white hair pull the orange tones out of the dye. It starts to look too warm for my complexion.

I really want to achieve a very dark mouse blonde (I was dark blonde in my twenties and thirties).

What sort of toner should I use? Any particular brands?

Any other tips?

Many thanks!

KP
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Aug 30, 2012, 10:45 AM
    C are copper tones no wonder you get all that red, try to use N instead like 6N and if your color is still turning red add some ash grey to it,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What color will I get if I dye my hair with dark golden blonde if I have a dark aubur [ 0 Answers ]

I dyed by hair light auburn it turned out very dark - how can I lighten it - I bought dark golden blonde will it highlight it?

Can you dye your hair dark dark brown than dye it back to blonde? (natural) [ 2 Answers ]

I got my hair died dark brown and I probably died it brown 3 times to get the colour I wanted.. And know I miss my blonde can I go back by a professional without it frizzing?

Is xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf a good dye for dark blonde hair to go lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I have dirty blonde hair, and want to dye it at home, I'm 15 so don't want it to go ginger. But I've heard good and bad reviews about and was wondering should I try it? I don't want to bleach it.

View more questions Search