Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svrvoll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Tds help desk
    Is there any option to prevent deduction of TDS on Rental Income like we have a Form 15H in Banks.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlock Rolltop desk when desk is open [ 0 Answers ]

I seeking some help. I would like to unlock the internal lock assembly to access left handside drawers. The drawers are locked even when the shutter is open. I'm not sure where the internal lock is and I have the original key.

TDS Query [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me - I have a invoice which is dated 13/09/2010 of Rs.39708/- with including Services Tax, But due to some issues about bill we did not make payment for this bill, henceforth we did not deduct or debited any TDS against this invoice, but unfortunately we have taken Credit of Service tax...

Tds queries [ 1 Answers ]

sir, I have 2 proprietorship concern ( X & Y). In my X Tds challan I have quoted Y's TAN no. which is wrong .And I have already filed Y Tds (E- Filing) with correct TAN no. of Y. What should be done to correct the following?

When 27Q is used in TDS? [ 1 Answers ]

We have seen form 24Q, 26Q , 27Q & 27EQ. I just wanted to know that when & for what purpose these form is used? e.g. for return of salary , please claryfy

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.