Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJAYHDESHMUKH1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Mid-level career guidance
    Dear All,

I am having 12+ yrs bnking exps. Including 4 yrs in co-op bank which is now closed then I went in outsouring co of a well known bank but here due to some internal politics my growth is stopped and now I'm at 42 yrs of age not getting any opportunity for new job..? I'm frustrated kindly guide me to get success in my life I can not find path to get exit from the current job...

Check out some similar questions!

Mid-level career guidance? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm pretty new here.. so here I shoot - I'm from India and I've been an English teacher for over 8 years, first in India and then in UAE. However for the past two years I've taken up additional moves in ICT training for the staff & management and am presently heading the planning and...

Mid-Level Career Path guidance [ 4 Answers ]

hello all, I am new to this forum. Basically having total 9.5 years in IT, but I seek some urgent guidance to how proceed from here. Myself. Initial 4 years = went in hardware/network and basic Windows related troubleshooting. Next 5 years = core exp in helpdesk operaations /lead team /...

Career Guidance [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I am a single parent of three young children and I just recently decided to go back to school after ten years I am currently 30. I was contemplating medical school- I have my BA but I need to catch up on my sciences. I would like to study optometry--I reside in the Pennsylvania...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.