Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hasmik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Education for a student from a developing country
    Are there any free of charge educational institutions in EU for developing countries like Armenia. I have taken my Bachelor's Degree , I am now interested in taking my Master's in Europe for Hotel and Tourism Management.
    If you have any info on this topiv, please, let me know.
    I will be very thankful.

Best regards,
    Hasmik
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 02:06 PM
    I am assuming by EU you mean Europe. Any higher education institution is not free and not cheap. Tuition must be paid to participate anywhere, even correspondence courses are expensive. If thre was a 'magic bullet' then I am sure a lot of resourcful people would want to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Education [ 1 Answers ]

What would be an approximate weight of a cubic yard of trash.

Cherry cabinets developing blemishes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - About 18 months ago I installed new semi-custom cabinets in my kitchen. Just yesterday I noticed that the rings of the cherry are starting to turn very black. Even worse, blackish blemishes have formed on a couple of the cabinets, approximately 2" by 1/2" long. To the touch, it's...

Developing ASP.NET web pages [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to learn how to develop ASP.NET web pages using VS.NET 2003. I have IIS 5.1 installed, and have no idea how to get 6.0. Does anyone know if it's possible to set up IIS 5.1 to display .aspx files?

Education [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the African city named after an American President

View more questions Search