Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vcollier8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 05:09 AM
    He's lost interest in sex
    Hi Guys,

Me and my boyfriend have been together for just over 2 years. We have just moved into our house together, and our relationship is great. We go out together, but we have time apart so we don't trip over each others feet, but one thing has dissipated, our sex life.

We've always had a good sexual relationship, running away from parties or leaving the pub for a quick one and running back afterwards, spontaneous sex, but recently, it's all gone.

He never initiates sex any more, and when I try to he huffs and makes excuses not to. We're in our early 20's, but we have the sex life of an old married couple. We used to have sex almost everyday, but now I'm lucky if I get it once a fortnight. I've tried everything, suspenders, toys, being romantic, I've tried to talk to him but he laughs it off, saying things like 'oh the nympho stikes again'. We have a great realationship otherwise, we go out for supper all the time, make time to spend together, we're always laughing and joking. My weight hasn't changed, in fact if anything I've lost weight.

Yesterday I bought some new underwear, and as I got through the door from work I put it on and wondered in the bedroom, tried to initiate sex, and he said no. When I asked him why he said 'well your not exactly making it sexy, are you?' Ouch.

It's really, really getting me down. I'm not sure what to do.
    backpack2389 Posts: 255, Reputation: 83

Aug 28, 2012, 06:10 AM
    I'm wondering if perhaps he isn't wanting to be the one pursuing you for a change. His comments about you being a nympho and about you 'not making it sexy' seem to indicate to me that he's not wanting you to be so obvious about it/so open about asking for it. Perhaps try a week where you're still going the extra distance to look sexy but you don't say anything about sex. Give him the chance to chase you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have lost interest in Sex... [ 0 Answers ]

I have been married for 6 years,, have a daughter... I have always had irregular periods,, few months bac, I started bleeding every 15 days, though it was spots, it did stop for 4-5 days. Then again, a few spot-free days later, I got my periods (with back/abdomen pain) and my bleeding didn't stop...

Lost interest in sex [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get my boyfriend to be interested in sex again? When we first started going out over a year ago, he was amazing. Then he just lost interest.

MY boyfriend wants sex and l lost interest should l give in [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is always wanting sex and lately l have lost interest what should l do should l just give it to him and make him happy or what?

Lost interest in sex [ 2 Answers ]

We are married for 7 years, and past five years we had good sex life but my interest has gone... but my husband has more sex interest than before... Is it because I have lost interest? Help!!

View more questions Search