Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronla Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 12:16 AM
    How to cure the old scars in the legs?
    I have a scars in my legs since when I was young at the age of 10. I can't wear a shorts outside or swimming because of this. For me this a big problem or frustration to me. Now I am 25 years old. Have a cure or medicine to apply? Help me please. Without dermatology laser because I have no money to spend this problem. Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2012, 12:42 AM
    You may visit with a dermatological doctor to see if any thing can be done, but many older scars are just there. There are no over the counter miracle cures.

Next of course you can wear shorts, you just prefer not to. Scars are just scars, and you are ashamed or embassed for no real reason.
    bizchum Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2012, 02:12 AM
    Are creams effective to remove scars? I mean, there are products advertised on TV (mostly China-made) and promise to remove these scars like magic, is it safe or effective?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have old scars on my legs . [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone; And or anyone :D So i have pretty old scars on my legs, Um i believe its from Mosquito bites when i was young, and now i have the old marks and scars. I really dont like then there. I bearly wear skirts or shorts anymore..DOSE ANYONE KNOW A CREAM OR ANYTHING FOR THAT ?

Scars on my legs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I got leg scars since I was a kid... I got insecured with my friends and cousins wearing shorts and bikini. Can you please help me or advice me how to lightened my scars? Thank you so much

My old scars on my legs [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me to get rid my old black and white scars on my legs my wedding is next month please help me what can I do.please give me a very effective and no longer healing please.thank you

Scars on legs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have very ugly scars on my legs what can I use

View more questions Search