Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KAMAL01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 11:39 PM
    How to convince girl frend's parents
    Dear Friend,

I belongs and a schedule cast and a lower middle class family of up,
    But I love a girl of punjabi community in delhi and she is elder than me
    Today I am in a painful condition because her marriage has been fixed with another guy.
    I have discussed with my mom but mom refused to know details
    I asked my lover to get marry in court but she denied this option she wants me to convince her parents.
    There is nobody with me to solve this problem
    I can't live without her.
    Anybody have solution for this
    Please revert soon
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 28, 2012, 12:00 AM
    The only solution I can see is to talk to her parents and see if they'll agree to you marrying her.

I know that parents are very strict in your culture. If she goes against their wishes it would not be good for her. So, in order for you to marry her, you have to talk to her mom and dad and get their blessing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince girl parents for love marriage [ 18 Answers ]

Hi everyone... my name is vivek.. sometimes love makes you feel happy.. it makes your life miserable when d person with whom you love much is leaving you completely.. m an engineer not settled in life yet.. not settled in the sense not in permanent job yet .some how earning something for daily...

How to convince my parents to let me marry a muslim girl? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy, and I'm facing a lot of problems from my parents, I do believe in Islam but, I can't tell my parents about it, because they would be like the girl is the one who has brain washed you and stuff. Please guys help me!

How to convince a girl parents for marriage? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi every one I am Praveen I am a well settled professional working as a BRANCH MANAGER for a company. I love a girl who is my relative and even she loves me. I have problem with my lover parents. My parents know that I love her and they have accepted.Now when my parents went to their place to talk...

How to convince a hindhu parents for a muslim girl [ 1 Answers ]

I am hindhu boy (marati)... I love a muslim girl... help me to convince my parents...

View more questions Search