Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80sRebel Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2012, 08:30 PM
    What is this show where police find a voodoo doll
    I saw this show on TV back in the spring of 1994, and I'm pretty sure it was In The Heat of the Night.

In this episode, detectives were talking to a couple outside their house. One of the detectives took a small doll out of a brown paper lunch bag. The doll was made from a black sock that had been stuffed and tied off to make a round head. It had wide eyes made from white felt circles with centered black pupils and a red circle for a mouth. It wore a blue baseball cap made of felt, and had the body of an octopus, or it may have been a person. Around the neck was a small white noose. The woman took it and went inside, crying. I remember asking my mom what that meant, and she said it meant death, so I think it was a voodoo threat to the couple's son.

So far I have tried Google and Wikipedia searches and searched TV.com and Epguides for In The Heat of The Night episodes. It isn't the voodoo episode "Don't Look Back", nor other shows like Beauty and The Beast's "Dark Spirit" and Murder She Wrote's "Big Easy Murder". I'm pretty sure it was In The Heat of The Night", since I also remember seeing "The Pig Woman of Sparta" around this time. The latest date for any of these would be 1994. So far I haven't been able to find a summary that matches this.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find information on a metti doll [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find information on a metti doll

Can police show their friends video evidence before arrest is made [ 4 Answers ]

A video was made of a so called crime by a wired informant. The police officer showed the video to a friend of his before an arrest was ever made . Is this legal?

I was caught stealing but not charged, will this show up on my police clearance? [ 3 Answers ]

It was only a couple months ago I was at work and my little brother felt the need to steal some stuff from my work. Little did I know I thought he bought it, so when I went to walk out from work the theft girl stopped me and my brother and took me into a little room and called the cops. I got...

90's kid show, doll characters [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a kids show in about the early/mid 90's. The show was on Nick, I think, and the characters were dolls. I remember there was a pretty girl barbie like doll and another one was a really strong guy with blond hair. I can't remember what its called, can anyone help? If you go to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.