Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80sRebel Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2012, 07:44 PM
    What is this song that goes come and dance with the dj girl
    I've heard this song twice, both times in the Northridge Fashion Center's Sidecca. The latest debut date would be 2008, since I first heard it in February 2008 and again in June 2009. It's a techno/bubblegum dance song with a high female and low male lead, similar to Aqua and Real McCoy.

The lyrics are as follows:

Girl: (Chorus) Come and dance with the DJ girl/no way out/no way out/ when the music starts to play

Guy: Break it down baby/show me how baby

Other lines Girl: I'm a DJ 24/7

Guy: She gets around baby

I've looked up artists such as Aqua, Hit n' Hide, Daze, King Kong and D Jungle Girls, smile.dk, and Real McCoy in Google and lyric searches, and on Youtube, but no one seems to know what this song is.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song, high pitched dance type music with a girl singing lyrics: [ 1 Answers ]

The girl sings the lyrics kind of high pitched like: I like to jump, jump, jump I like to jump on the dance floor... more and more... Or something like that. If you know the name of this song, please reply, thanks.

Do you know this dance/trance song? I think it's a quite new song [ 5 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this song with Google without any luck.. I hummed it on YouTube.. Lyrics were something like "I can't get over you" Thanks for any help.. YouTube - hmmm

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.