Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80sRebel Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2012, 07:37 PM
    What is this song that samples madonna's holiday?
    I heard this song in 24 Hour Fitness last week. It's a dance instrumental with a synth riff similar to the chorus of OAR's "Love and Memories" at the line "didn't you love me/faster than the devil/run me/straight into the ground'', and it seems to sample the instrumental opening of Madonna's "Holiday". At one point you hear a woman say "yeah", otherwise there don't seem to be lyrics.

I've tried google and song lyric searches and checked Wikipedia for songs sampling Madonna's "Holiday". Since it's an instrumental, I've also tried checking songs by instrumental artists such as 009 Sound System, Armin Van Buuren, Calvin Harris, and David Guetta.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Obit samples? [ 1 Answers ]

Obituary Samples I'm not good at writing. My grandpa is getting old and sickly. I may be the one designated To take care of all the mumbojumbo. Im not prepared. Ditto for if I die I don't want to Burden them with all this stuff although the funeral parlor probably has generic ones ...

Hair samples [ 2 Answers ]

I took two puffs off a joint 3 months ago. I was wondering, would I test positive with a hair sample? Other than 3 months ago, I have not smoked in over 5 yrs. Please help

Samples of url [ 25 Answers ]

How can I get my own ip address

Got holiday tickets not paid for holiday [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I really hope someone can help me. I booked a holiday in Feb and only paid low deposit. Then due to finaces I did not pay anymore so could not go. This morning the holiday tickets (flight and accommodation ) arrived. I went on the website to try and pre-book the flight seats and it let...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.