Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chillen85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 07:53 AM
    Boot Trouble
    When I booted my computer a screen was displayed that says "Preparing to configure windows, do not turn off your computer". This screen has been displayed for hours with no results likely. What do I do now? And what is the solution to the problem?

My operating system is Windows 7.
    Nubzor16 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2013, 10:26 PM
    Fresh install?
    Updates??
    Has machine worked before ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compaq desktop boot up trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have a compaq desk top(brand new in 2001) that has been upgraded with more memory about 3 years ago. Just recently I tried to boot up comuter and it is locked at the compaq logo screen and does not boot. Any suggestions or troubleshooting advice?

Macbook won't boot after safe boot mode [ 1 Answers ]

An intel-based Macbook running the latest version of Leopard will not boot after a safe boot. I held down shift to perform the safe boot. It apparently ran the diagnostics etc, and then came up with Safe Boot in red like it should. I then restarted and now I can't get past the gray Apple screen. It...

GPO applied on 2nd boot, not on 1st boot [ 1 Answers ]

I am deploying IE7 via a GPO in a Windows 2003 domain. The policy works fine. But only on a second boot of the Windows XP clients. (WindowsXP only environment). This seems totally silly to me. Shouldn't all policies be applied on every boot? :confused: How can I force the policy to be applied on...

Computer boot up trouble [ 4 Answers ]

Ok to lay a lot of what its doing in depth, I looked around in questions before posting, basically its what it says it won't boot up , it's a hp8665c 512 ram(added a yr ago) and the 38 gig hard drive it came with, the problem I am receiving is when I boot the computer up, it will start with the hp...

Boot linux from an external hard drive dual boot? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I boot linex from an external hard drive dual boot. How do I do it ?

View more questions Search