Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliasru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 06:29 AM
    How to get rid from black circle under lips?
    I am male aged 26, my lips and also under my lower lip always getting dried and chapped especially in winter season. One year ago in a winter season my lips were getting dried and chapped and with the passage of time it was arisen a black circle under my lower lip.

Now since one year I have this black circle under my lip and I didn't get any relief from this still. Kindly looking for your valuable advice to get rid the black circle
    Your reply will be highly appreciated and more helpful

Check out some similar questions!

Black pigmented spots on innerlining of my lips and lower gums [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently observed black pigmented spots on the inner side (inner lining ) of my lower lip and gums. When I asked a dentist they told that its called "IRON LIP" and they said its common. But still I am not satisfied. Does any one know about this "iron lip" if so could u please tell...

Black lips [ 2 Answers ]

From past few years my lips r getting dark , tried every thing glyserine ghee. Helpplz help... tell sonething for instant result... really urgent I don't use lipstick... lips turned black automatically...

How do I get rid of dark circle? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have very bad dark circle under my eyes.. could people suggest me effective ways to get rid of it.. I know it takes lot of time but is it possible? Thanks and would appreciate it.

My black lips [ 1 Answers ]

I'm totally self-conscious of my dark lips due to all the smoking Ive done over the years. I would be eternally grateful if someone knew of lip lightener product that actually works!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.