Ask
    gareth knowler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 06:00 AM
    28 years old and I'm 23 stone
    Hi all I'm 28 and I I'm 23 stone what is the best way to lose the fat
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 27, 2012, 07:05 AM
    You'll need to drastically reduce your calorific intake and increase your aerobic activity.
    (Less food more excersise)
    gareth knowler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2012, 12:05 PM
    Hi thank you for getting back today I have had only 1900 cals and 30 to 40 minutes excersise to day and I am going to do I every day is that OK
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 27, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Will be fine for the first month then you'll need to cut down to 1200 cals to maintain the weight loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A stone is dropped down a deep well. The time interval between the drop of the stone [ 1 Answers ]

A stone is dropped down a deep well. The time interval between the drop of the stone and the Splash heard at the top of the well is 4.5 s. If the air in the well is a cool 4°C, but does not Cause significant friction with the stone, how deep is the well?

What do I need to lay flag stone on a stove Hearth over cement board 1 in. Stone [ 1 Answers ]

I'am building a 20sq. ft. raised hearth for a woodstove. I put down 3/4 plywood. I'am going to put down cement board for fire code. What do I need to lay 1 in. flagstone over this./ mortor mix/ sand?

Stone [ 1 Answers ]

A stone of mass 2kg. Is thrown upwards.what will be it's potential energy at the height of 45 m from ground?:confused:

View more questions Search