Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Thank ye for the links, CBW. Most appreciated indeedy!

Okay CB, there is no question that I am a bit longer in the tooth than you are. All I have to do is look at my boobies sitting neatly in my lap while I type this out. So, all in all, what do you think? Does that make you the bigger lush or me? Unfortunately, my comment isn't limiting my experience to wine. ;) heehee
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Apr 1, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Lol, that was funny ruby
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Good day to you laxmasta. Are you here to monkey around too? Let's do the crazy monkey dance together! Don't you want your hair to look like mine?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Hehehehehehe boony doon rocks if you have the time to sample some of his stuff be prepared to have wonderous things happen to you giggle your hair might even turn standy upie just like your monkey giggle
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Why do you think I picked that particular avitar? My hair is already standee uppie. I don't have any pictures of myself so I found one that is as close a match as possible to the real me. Do you think it will hurt my chances of finding a date to the prom?:(
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 1, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    So, all in all, what do you think? Does that make you the bigger lush or me?
    Hmmm difficult, but seeing how it was my profession, I guess that honour's all yours ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Giggle nah any guy that doesn't fall for those cute hair tips is mental ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Thank you Ben. I will wear my honors most proudly and with as much distinction as I can muster in this old toothless head of mine.

Thank you CBW for your vote of confidence. I am thinking if I go braless, between that and my hair, I might catch some fancy man's eye.

... and away to the ball we shall go tra la la la la...
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 10:10 AM
    LMAO just stay away from your workmen like that or the wolf whistles will be defening ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 10:18 AM
    My workmen are all as toothless as I am. Can you still whistle without teeth? I don't know. I am trying but it is awfully hard. My mouth keeps collapsing inward every time I try to do it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Giggle they might just give you a gummy grin then ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Yes. That will work for me. I actually prefer the ones with the nubbins like mine. Imagine all the wonderful possibilites that nubbins offer up.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 10:57 AM
    LMFAO you with your nubbins and j with her nobs blimey what a pair you are
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Apr 1, 2007, 11:35 AM
    As I saw so many monkeys hanging around I just came by to say hi my fellow monkeys !
    :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Hello Nindzha my fine belly monkey friend. Can I rub your big old belly there? You kind of remind me of my friend Buddha. If I rub your belly, will it bring me good luck?
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Apr 1, 2007, 12:12 PM
    But of course it will.
    You know my picture is from the cover of Life magazine, when I was the monkey of the year 1987. It was taken just as I showed my wonder belly to the crowd.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Giggle we are the monkey girls we are the monkey girls...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 12:19 PM
    I could show my belly to the world too, but I think everybody would pass out.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 12:21 PM
    You keep that belly tucked away its full of junk food giggle ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 12:21 PM
    How very monkey handsome you are Nindzha.

Now we are the monkey girls with a couple o' monkey fellas. We need more of the fellas so we can really have a huge monkey swinging party. Nindzha can swing from the lampshade, while CBW can swing from the rooftop. I will swing from the balcony. When we are all done with our swinging we can all gather round and do the crazy monkey dance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bin/Cue files... [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know why cue life are small, here I convert large file into bin/cue, cue is small, is it OK if I burn only cue files and noy with the bin files... cause I can use cue file without any problems... :)

Recycle Bin [ 4 Answers ]

I'm using Windows 2000. For some unknown reason I am not able to access my Recycle bin. The icon shows up on the desktop and it shows up on my "C" drive in the Windows Explorer, but when I go to click on it nothing happens. If I right click on the icon, under Properties it says "the properties for...

Problem with BIN file... [ 8 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have encountered a problem after I downloaded the movies using Bitlord. After I downloaded the movies, I couldn't play them using Windows Media Player, PowerDVD, etc. What can I do with the file? THankS in AntiCipaTion...

Recycle Bin [ 1 Answers ]

I can't empty my Recycle Bin. Error Deleting File or Folder Cannot Remove Folder Logs(2); Access denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected andthat the file is not currently in use. How do you get rid of it?

View more questions Search