Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FUDGE2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Vomitting shar-pei puppy
    Why does my 5 month old Shar-pei wake up in the night to vimit which looks like bile?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2007, 11:59 AM
    I think you should check with the vet on that one. Could be several things, not necessarily what somebody else's dog had.
    peej Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Take the puppy to the vet asap. My last shar pei puppy had her intestine twist out through the wall of her abdomin and was vomiting. If we hadn't have taken her in for surgery she would have died.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When can I get another puppy after my puppy died of parvo? [ 19 Answers ]

My husband and I recently bought a puppy. 5 days later she was very sick and after taking her to the vet hospital we found out she had parvo. We did everything possible to help her get better but after 5 days of 24 hour treatment we had to put her to sleep. We've now learned that she contacted the...

Male Shar pei neutered wanting to mate! [ 2 Answers ]

I need help! My 6 month old shar-pei is already neutered. I just brought home 4 weeks ago a mini daschund. He at first hated her and tried to bite her but now he wants to mate with her! He mounts her. He tries to roll with her and gently nip at each others neck. What should I do? Thanks, ...

Vomitting in cats [ 1 Answers ]

My cat had renal failure but has seemed happy and social otherwise. Recently he has begun vomitting regularly. He is not vomitting up food-I have tried a couple different brands-just fluid. The fluid is mostly clear and does not seem to have an odor to it but my husband is becoming very aggrivated....

Vomitting/Diarreha in cats [ 1 Answers ]

:( My cat is almost 13. Always healthy and very well maintained. He is a fixed male and is not over weight. He was diagnosed with diabetes in September 2006. For the last 2 years we have had a terrible time with him vomitting 1-2 times/ week, yet 3-6 times a day on the days he does vomit! I have...

Mini Daschund and Shar-pei [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 5 month old shar-pei and a 6 week old mini daschund. We just got the Daschund today. My question is how do I start to introduce them? Slowly or what?https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/confused.gif Sometimes my shar-pei can get too excited and lick or sniff to hard and...

View more questions Search