Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Talan7528 View Post
    Hey Stringer, one more quick question. its really important. when i talked to the builder that we started doing work for, he told me to give him proof of insurance and the paper for "workers comp"...

what does he need workers compensation for? what is it? and how much would we have to pay for it? is it worth it?

We are about to get insured through Geico's parter for 1,000,000 for only 400(a lil less) for a year, which i think is a great deal unless im missing something
    I have only a minute Talan, the Bear's game is on TV. :)

Workmens' Comp is what you as an employer/company are required to pay for employee Fed insurance. Should one of your employees get hurt on the job W. C. pays for the care. However when this happens usually your rate foes up.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much I have to charge per SF post-construction cleaning [ 0 Answers ]

How much I have to charge per SF post-construction cleaning 16 Windows ground level, 28 windows 2nd floor, 26 offices average 132 sf e/o, 4 bathrooms (11 toilets, 8 sinks, tile floor)The gross building area is 16,000 sf. Not floors, (already have VCT and include the cleaning I don't have to bid...

Pricing a post construction cleaning? [ 2 Answers ]

How to price a new fittness center post construction clean up job. How many phase is there in a post construction clean up project.. Most of all how to approch a General Contracter for the first time.Thank you I looking forward to hearing back from you soon Marisa R

Post construction cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How much should be charged per squre foot for post construction cleaning inside a health center in the Atlanta area?

Post-Construction Cleaning and Pre-Construction Cleaning Pricing [ 7 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company and will need to come up with a price per unit 1 bedroom post construction cleaning and pre construction cleaning> I will be entering the unit 2 times I'm not sure what to charge?

View more questions Search