Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cputnam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Serial number location on antique new willard treadle machine
    I'm not sure of the type of treadle machine I have. I can't find a name anywhere on it. The only number I have been able to find is 1899614 and it was on the needle plate. Any help?

Check out some similar questions!

New willard antique sewing machine [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone I need some info on a antique sewing machine called new willard what year it was made was it a treadle machine or came in a cabinet if anyone has a pic that would be even better :)

I have a White Family Rotary treadle machine the serial number is FR 2505960. [ 0 Answers ]

I also would like to know how old this machine is, and is there a web sight that sells replacement parts or manuals. This machine was my grandmothers &/or great grandmother's and has been stored in a garage, so it is not in very good shape. I would like to have it restored, & in working order, so...

Value of antique singer sew machine table model serial number JA231856H25? [ 2 Answers ]

Selling and unsure what is a reasonable price!

Antique singer sewing machine serial number AG558.287 [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of the singer machine serial number AG558.287, running and in fair condition.

I have an old Brunswick Ward treadle sewing machine. The serial number is 3313922. [ 4 Answers ]

My machine is in a cabinet that I believe is made of walnut. It appears to be the original cabinet. It has four drawers with wooden handles. Does anyone know anything about this machine as far as when it was manufactured or if I can get a manual or parts for it? I am missing the front shuttle cover...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.