Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Aug 26, 2012, 10:47 AM
    The world record
    So about 10 months ago someone bought me a rubiks cube ,and while I go for my runs instead of music I've been solving my cube

I average about 10.00 seconds so I'm wondering if anyone knows the actual world record for a 3x3 rubiks cube so I know what to shoot for
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 26, 2012, 10:49 AM
    You run and play with your rubic cube? Don't you run into a lot of people and obstacles when you aren't looking ?

6.77 seconds is the world record
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Aug 26, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    you run and play with your rubic cube? Dont you run into a lot of people and obstacles when you arent looking ?

6.77 seconds is the world record
    I run on a track outside my training facilities. So not many people to run into

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many calories were burned by Patrick Makau in his World Record Marathon run? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an equation for calculating this? Thank you so much!

Sevis record was cancelled by administrative record [ 1 Answers ]

Im a f1 student, started my program at spring 2012 Before fall semester begin I planned to visit my home country and came to office of international students to sign my i20 form. But what happened my adviser found out that my SEVIS record was cancelled, and probably it was an administrative...

After deleting record ,still the record should contain numbers serially [ 1 Answers ]

Helllo I have a problem in ms access 2007... I want to know how to make database continuous in serial number after deleting a record from it... for example if I have a table as follows Sl no fname lname 1 aaa bbb 2 yyy xxx 3 rrr uuu In the above example if...

View more questions Search