Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 08:13 AM
    02 deuce stuck in neutral
    Won't shift out of neutral. Shifter clicks into place but no gear is caught. Hear rubbing(not grinding) noises when clutch released but still in neutral.

Check out some similar questions!

Transmission stuck in neutral f250 7.3L [ 0 Answers ]

Transmission down shifted on hard take off and now stuck in neutral

John Deere 160 riding mower stuck in neutral [ 0 Answers ]

I have a John Deere 160 riding mower. I used it last weekend and everything was fine. This morning I had it on a trailer & when I went to back it off in neutral, it locked up like it was in gear. It will not shift to reverse now and will not go past first forward, but will start like it's in...

What happen if you connect some grounds and neutral to the neutral bus bar and the do [ 1 Answers ]

The same conect some grounds and neutrals to the ground bus bar just using whichever bus bar is closest to the breaker so the wires don't have to travel all around the breaker box is that OK and safe to connect wires like that thank you

Stuck in neutral [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mtd 42" 14.5 hp lawn tractor.After mowing the yard and idleing the unit to the back yard it quit moving foreword,and would not go into reverse.the belt is still on what would cause this? What should I look for to get it up and running?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.