Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daddyo03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 05:14 AM
    Temporary bridge / pain
    I've had a temp. Bridge for about a week. Have a lot of pain. How long will this last?

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary bridge and gum/bone loss? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I had to have 2 teeth pulled. One on each side of my mouth. I decided to put a bridge to replace the pullen teeth. The dentist only put a temporary on the right side and not the left side. I have been back several times to get fitted. The last visit they only showed me (what was suppose to be...

Bridge pain [ 5 Answers ]

14 months ago I had a 3 tooth bridge done. In the 3 weeks I wore the temporary bridge I had some discomfort and couldn't eat on that side of my mouth. The bridge consists of my bottom left back molar, a pontic, and a cuspid. I didn't think much of the discomfort at the time because temporaries...

Temporary bridge still in pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had a lot of work done recently on my right lower side of my mouth The wisdom tooth was root canal two in front was a crown and now I have a bridge {3teeth}Its been 1 week I am in a great deal of pain countinously and it actually seems to be worse as the week progresses. I wake up with it...

Dental pain after temporary bridge [ 1 Answers ]

I am having pain after ten days after my dentist removed my old bridge and fix a cavity next to it I have a temporary bridge on and is very painful is this normal?

Tooth pain in temporary bridge [ 1 Answers ]

2 weeks ago I had my impression done for my perm bridge & have been in pain (tooth # 13)since then. I didn't have any pain when the teeth were being filed down & temp. was placed. I went today to see the dentist & x-rays were taken. He didn't see anything wrong but said that I did have a lot of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.