Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MayraCarlos View Post
    the school i was attending in chicago is a very good school, I moved here in 9th grade but everything they were learning i had already learned and passed those classes, so i talked to my counselor , she gave me assesments on all of those subjects and found that i was past those levels so they moved me up to tenth grade , that was two years ago, now im a senior im actually tacking a couple of colleges classes this year

Now I'm more confused than ever - you met the love of your life on FB. Then he moved in with your parents.

Then your parents and his parents were childhood friends.

Now two years ago you moved from Chicago to Wyoming - ?

I find your writing style and spelling to differ from post to post. Are two people using one screen name?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 26, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Now I'm more confused than ever - you met the love of your life on FB. Then he moved in with your parents.

Then your parents and his parents were childhood friends.

Now two years ago you moved from Chicago to Wyoming - ?

I find your writing style and spelling to differ from post to post. Are two people using one screen name?
    I'm thinking the same thing. No one with spelling like that would move up in CA. Too many story changes for me to waste any more time.
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    I'm thinking the same thing. No one with spelling like that would move up in CA. Too many story changes for me to waste any more time.

- And she's taking college courses BUT she's going to cosmetology school so...
    MayraCarlos Posts: 26, Reputation: -1

Aug 26, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Ok so I don't have to be answering all these questions here's how it happened, I used to live in chicago where he used to live but never met him, my mom would always go visit them on weekends but I was either working or focusing on my school work, after we moved down here he added me on Facebook, we talked for about 4 months and then asked me to be his girlfriend , I showed my mom pictures of him when I told her he was my boyfriend and she said she knew his mom, after 3 months of dating he decided to move down here, he talked to me dad and asked if he could stay here a couple of days until he found a job.. So he moved down here. His parents came down, met with a judge and got the whole letter thing done, When he found a job he wanted to move out but I asked him to stay. At the job he works 3 shifts and the companys that take care of the cleaning and stacking are different from the store companys, he actually used to work with my dad, but my dad left out of state to work so he talked to the bosses and left him on my dads shifts too, that is why he wins that amount of money,

Aug 26, 2012, 12:21 PM
    - And she's taking college courses BUT she's going to cosmetology school so ...
    you guys are impossible, I'm tacking college courses because I have all my other required classes out of the way but I still meed more credits to graduate,
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 26, 2012, 12:23 PM
    You connected with him on FB and he just happened to be the son of your mom's friend? "i showed my mom pictures of him when i told her he was my boyfriend and she said she knew his mom"

Aug 26, 2012, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You connected with him on FB and he just happened to be the son of your mom's friend? "i showed my mom pictures of him when i told her he was my boyfriend and she said she knew his mom"
    yes ma'am , believe me or not that's how it happened
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2012, 12:27 PM
    you guys are impossible, im tacking college courses because i have all my other required classes out of the way but i still meed more credits to graduate,

It's taking, not tacking. I assume your college courses, advanced placement, don't involve reading or writing in English?

Suddenly a Judge is involved in her parents making decisions for him - up to now I never heard that.

What a coincidence! Out of all of the people in the World OP ends up with her mother's best friend's son and never even recognizes his name on FB! Shock of all shocks.

Mods - time to close.

Aug 26, 2012, 12:29 PM
    It's taking, not tacking. I assume your college courses, advanced placement, don't involve reading or writing in English?

Suddenly a Judge is involved in her parents making decisions for him - up to now I never heard that.

What a coincidence! Out of all of the people in the World OP ends up with her mother's best friend's son and never even recognizes his name on FB! Shock of all shocks.

Mods - time to close.
    Geez you guys are a
    Bunch of morrons, not just because I spell like that on here means I do it in school to (:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 26, 2012, 12:46 PM
    Geez you guys are a
    Bunch of morrons, not just because i spell like that on here means i do it in school to (:
    Morons
    Too

I asked this thread to be closed.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 26, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Due to the OP's bad attitude, This thread is now
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 26, 2012, 01:57 PM
    I'm going to add something here: First, yes, in WY you can get married under 18 with parental consent. Second, once married it will be recognized in other states.

Second, I can understand the OP's 'tude, though there were holes in her story, we shouldn't have ganged up on her as was done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees [ 2 Answers ]

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees to let woman's husband be the "father" believing it is in the best interest of the baby and all involved. Later, man finds out that husband bailed on baby and woman gets on drugs. Woman then gives baby up for...

View more questions Search