Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jewels13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Late 80s or early 90s- HBO OR SHOWTIME MOVIE?
    I used to love to watch these two movies because they only aired during the fall/october/halloween times...

1st movie: reporter or somebody gets lost driving during a storm and ends up at this house/mansion. Butler/maid answers the door. Come to find out there is some kind of murder mystery party or something going on where they owner of the manor is expecting guests so the reporter kind of unexpectantly rolls up on this 'party' of sorts. I forget the order of things but I believe the owner dies at some point while everyone is there and then everybody has to try and find out whodunit. At the end the reporter is driving away and the narrator is standing in the road talking in a deep haunting voice. I think the reporter is going to crash or something, at least that's what's insenuated by the creepy laughter by the narrator. At some point there is a scene from a early 1900s radio show - like a Chiquita Banana radio scene. But the movie watchers got to see the scene while the people in the manor where listening to the radio. That's all I can remember. But I loved that movie.

The other movie: a girl whose brown hair kept growing while she was walking and at one point the wind started blowing so hard until her hair got hung up in the trees on her way home from school. The girl was turning into a witch or a werewolf or something. I think this same movie had her going to a witch school or something. Don't remember much more than that. But the scene where her hair was growing wildly was very significant in the film

Thanks for your help if you can!

Check out some similar questions!

'90s space anime movie on Showtime or HBO [ 7 Answers ]

The main thing I can remember is a ship that had engines on the sides which turned up when they landed. It also had an Ai system which responded to the captain.. I remember one part where the captain went somewhere and responded to another character saying if he wasn't back to his ship in a certain...

An HBO movie from the late 80s to the early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for an HBO movie that took place in Australia about a school teacher that comes to town and has to escape with her class through a cave because outlaws are chasing them. I saw the movie on one of the networks, ABC, CBS, or NBC

Cinemax/Showtime late night movie circa late 90s/early 2000's? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a softcore movie around late 90's/early 2000's. Can't remember the title but two of the main characters are a monk with a robe and large penis, and a woman who is a chronic masturbator. The whole thing is very silly and there are "blooper" type sound effects interspersed.

What movie from the late 80s or early 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the title to a movie that I watched a couple of times as a kid. It was either late 80s or early 90s. What I remember is the lady, who is like the claymation in that Genesis video, who gets her hand cut off and buried in the backyard. I can see her standing in like a dining room,...

Hbo mystery series from late 80s, early 90s. [ 1 Answers ]

This series, I think, was not on for very long. These two kids would work with the police to detect mysteries. The one scene that sticks out in my head is the kids were walking by there tree house and the boy says, I bet I can tell you what color your underwear are." She says, "How?" He says,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.