Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Revenge12345678 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 10:36 AM
    What is the name of the movie where a dog looks after leopard cubs
    [ watched this movie with my nanny and she has recently passed and I really want to know the name of this movie please help
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Aug 25, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Benji the Hunted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find an old animation short about two bear cubs in a world of glass? [ 1 Answers ]

Its been over twelve years since I last saw it, probably more, and I think it was an older film the start with. -It was about two bear cubs who lived with their mother in a paradise 'a land of milk and honey' -One bear was pink and the other blue -They wandered into a world made of glass...

A mother grizzly bear kidnapps a boy because the boy's father stole the bear's cubs [ 1 Answers ]

A mother grizzly bear kidnaps a boy because the boy's father stole the bear's cubs

Old Animation Short About Two Bear Cubs [ 0 Answers ]

-It was about two bear cubs who lived with their mother in a paradise. 'a land of milk and honey' -One bear was pink and the other blue -They wandered into a world made of glass -Their mother told them never to wander, but they did -They met a pair of foxes -The fox cut the cubs roll of cheese...

Will Cubs Win the World Series? [ 5 Answers ]

Do you think that the Chicago Cubs will win the WorldSeries 2008? Why or why not? :)

View more questions Search