Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cocogenes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 10:10 AM
    what's the value of a lalique oil paintings
    Tan with some greens and grays in it... big roman looking buildings as if they were cathedrals... steps...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 25, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Here is a thread from last April https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/ha...ng-568876.html

Asking about what you are describing. You may glean some information from reading this previous thread.
    geckiame Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2012, 09:26 PM
    I Have a oil pinting on canvas signed Bree Reynold, I can locate information regarding artist on line. Any one knows tHis artist?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have you had an idea of the value of a LALIQUE oil painting? [ 18 Answers ]

I have this Lalique Oil Paint for over 30 years. It measures 72" W by 60"h. I would like to know a feedback, value and any information about this paint. Some people tell me that it may appraise high as when it was framed I was told that for less than $900.00, do not sell it. That happens about...

Three oil paintings need information if possible [ 0 Answers ]

I have attached photos of three oil on canvas, one of cupids is a reproduction but may be a early copy, I can not find any info on signature. The original I found out this weekend is a French painter named Emile Munier painting is called LE or Un Sauvatage (the rescue) The second painting bought...

Oil paintings and I don't know anything about them [ 0 Answers ]

I have these 2 oil paintings, no signature so I'm not sure if there are worth anything. The only thing worth tell you is that one was rolled up on a 1927 orgonia news paper! I have piks!

Oil Paintings [ 1 Answers ]

I have two oil paintings w/ authenticity certificates on the back of the paintings w/ there registration #'s. They are both through Royal Art LTD. One by W. Rinyo w/ Title of painting being "All Alone" registration # 81 40819 070, the other is by Barrister title is "The Big Chill, registration #...

Oil paintings [ 2 Answers ]

This may be for the category, if there is a better catagory; please let me know. When I first bought oil paintings they said that the value appreciate for them. I have had some oil paintings for 20 years. Two of the frames, I repainted. I would like to change up and get rid of some. Is it...

View more questions Search