Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spoutz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Bandwidth Requirements per Employee
    Is there a standard bandwidth equation for companies to use to identify the average bandwidth requirements for their employees? Example; I have a company with 50 employees. Will a single T1 provide the required bandwidth for our day to day operation?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Impossible to tell. Are your employees using email, the web, web apps, connecting to remote databases, streaming AV content, using VOIP? If they use email and occasional web use only then 1.544Mbps can support about 10 concurrent users before lag becomes an issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bandwidth [ 2 Answers ]

Yes hello I am deployed in iraq right now and we have internet in our rooms well I just want to know can someone steal any bandwidth from our internet satlite dish .and if they are .I would like to know how to turn them in .thank youi

Bandwidth check. [ 12 Answers ]

Since dropping my bandwidth from 2G to 1G the drop in download speed has dropped more than I think it should! - At 2G I was downloading video at average 130 kb/s - Since I've dropped to 1G the download for normal program files is now about 16 kb/s and I was getting better than this on my old...

Bandwidth [ 3 Answers ]

Hi pals I heard stealing bandwidth is a crime. What is this bandwidth? How can someone steal bandwidth?

View more questions Search