Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherovinia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 07:05 AM
    How can I get a free scholarship for LLM
    My name is Chernet Tegenu. I was graduated from Hawassa university law school in 2011. Now I am a lawyer for the Federal Public procurement and property Disposal Service under Ministry of Finance and Economic Development.
    I want to get a free scholarship abroad because I have no enough many to pay for the LLM program. So please show me the way to achieve my dream!
    Any country except in Africa!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2012, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cherovinia View Post
    My name is Chernet Tegenu. i was graduated from Hawassa university law school in 2011. Now i am a lawyer for the Federal Public procurement and property Disposal Service under Ministry of Finance and Economic Development.
    I want to get a free scholarship abroad because i have no enough many to pay for the LLM program. so please show me the way to achieve my dream!
    Any country except in Africa!

I do not believe you are going to get a free ride -

Apply at various Universities - but I don't think it's going to happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free free scholarship for ethiopans [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get free scholar ship in any available courses??

Is there any University in the world where I can get admission in LLM for free? [ 1 Answers ]

I am Law Graduate from Pakistan. Want to do maritime/ marine law (LLM) from any worldwide recognised university. I don't have sufficient funds to pay the full course fee. Is there any University where I can get admission for free?

View more questions Search