Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anoopsafari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2012, 06:30 AM
    Hypothyroidism
    Hi
    I am running through my 29th week of pregnancy and in my 24 week my TSH was as high as 7. So I started medications as told by my gynecologist . Is this problem effected my baby ?(my 21st week ultrasound scan completed and report shown baby weight,brain development and all other details normal) Is this problem common in pregnancy and would subside itself after my delivery ?

Check out some similar questions!

Hypothyroidism and thryroidectomy [ 0 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism at the age of 12, I am now 19. My thyroid completely stopped working when I was diagnosed. Lately, my TSH levels have been up and down and crazy, this is the first time since I was diagnosed that I have had to change the dosage of my medicine. I am wondering if...

Hypothyroidism [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know whether having hypothyroidism affect in getting pregnant

Hypothyroidism [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 years old and have both of my sides of my thyroid removed in two separate surgerys over the past month. I was diagnosed with Hashimotos disease and now am "without thyroid" I just went through my radiation last week and now have been given a Clean bill of health, :) However, I have put...

What can I do Hypothyroidism [ 5 Answers ]

I think I might have hypothyroidism but I don't want to go to the doctor to find out because I am 16 and really over weight (115 kg) Plus I don't want to be on the medication for it either so does anyone know a way I can lose weight without the drugs?

What does orgasming have to do with hypothyroidism [ 7 Answers ]

I have never been able to orgasm, and it's recently come into light that I have hypothyroidism, which can cause anorgasmia. I was wondering if, once I go on the medication, if I will be able to orgasm.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.