Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tillindria Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Saw a music video years ago, can't forget nor find it!
    I am about to graduate college and have had this video stuck in my head since high school! Here is some information:

Duet between two solo-career singers who ended up getting married on beach cliffs, groom played piano and sang a song he wrote for his new wife.

Music video was in a highschool/college scene, woman I believe sitting waiting for him to come up to her. The whole song was a play off how each wanted to be with the other, yatta yatta, ending with a kiss.

Another video that they had together was more sultry and playful. The woman resembles the singer from Cascada.

Honestly, it's been years since I heard or saw these videos, so if anyone can settle my mind, please do!

Check out some similar questions!

What is this weird music video from a few years ago (between 2000 and 2005 I believe) [ 0 Answers ]

I remember nothing of the song or the artist (outside the fact I believe she had dark hair, but I'm not sure). I saw it on MTV a few years ago, here's how the video goes: I can't remember much of the beginning, but somewhere near the end of the video, the singer comes out of a store and she...

What is this weird music video from a few years ago (between 2000 and 2005 I believe) [ 0 Answers ]

I remember nothing of the song or the artist (outside the fact I believe she had dark hair, but I'm not sure). I saw it on MTV a few years ago, here's how the video goes: I can't remember much of the beginning, but somewhere near the end of the video, the singer comes out of a store and she...

I saw this music video about 3 weeks ago... [ 0 Answers ]

So I'm not sure where I saw this music video.. mtv or gotv.. whatever.. there are 2 black girls jumping rope.. in NYC I think.. it's a house music I think.. please I need your help!

We broke up 2 years ago, but my feelings for her are strong. How can I forget her? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there. My name is Andy, and I desperately need some help. In December 2004 I met a girl over the internet. She lived 240 miles away from me. After chatting together for months, we fell in love. On the 10th of July 2005, we met in her home town. I remember getting off the train, and she was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.